Welcome to my website.
This website with URL address https://JodieThornton.com is owned and operated by Jodie Thornton, ABN 86 225 587 420.
The terms ‘my’ and ‘I’ refer to Jodie Thornton, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Jodie Thornton is a business that provides the following services and products:
- Information about parent coaching available through private sessions through single sessions or packages of sessions
- information about parent coaching available through my group course Confident, Connected Parenting
- blogs and webinars about parenting
- the use of this website
- all services and products provided through this website.
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use my website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- When you visit this website and use my free or paid services, you agree that you have read these Terms and all related documents and that you are willing to be bound by them.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- I may update my terms and conditions from time to time, and the new provisions will apply from the date they are updated.
- Whilst every care is taken, Jodie Thornton does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- The information available through this website site is provided for education purposes only.
- You are solely responsible for any results you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by me, including that contained on this website, in any way constitutes medical advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website. You acknowledge that I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist or otherwise medically trained.
- This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property
- Jodie Thornton owns the intellectual property rights in all of the content of this website or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
- You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of my website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by me.
- Please contact Jodie Thornton through the contact form at https://jodiethornton.com/contact if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
- Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright.
- You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Personal use only
- You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
- Sharing any intellectual property or copyright material from this website for commercial use of any sort without permission is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to my website content or my intellectual property.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
- You expressly agree not to:
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts that are in violation of these terms and conditions
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
- use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation, email marketing, social media marketing, online marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing).
- use data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities for marketing purposes.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to me through my website, or in relation to my website, is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading.
- If you believe that there is material on my website that infringes third party intellectual property rights, please use the contact form at https://jodiethornton.com/contact with sufficient information to enable me to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the Jodie Thornton website if appropriate.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by me.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
- Third-party links on my website do not signify that I recommend or endorse the websites.
- I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Jodie Thornton makes every effort to maintain the security of the Jodie Thornton website, including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that I deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct my business. However, I do not guarantee the security of the website, my records, or your content.
- Jodie Thornton disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that I do not intentionally cause or that is beyond my control. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
- The Jodie Thornton website is managed by third-party services; therefore, the website may be inaccessible from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
- Jodie Thornton will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of
- Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to me is limited at my discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
- This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
- You agree to indemnify and defend Jodie Thornton from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
- your unauthorised use of this website or products or services included or advertised on this website
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts within the ACT, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
- You may provide notice to me through the contact page at https://jodiethornton.com/contact
- Jodie Thornton may provide notice to you via email or other electronic means.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Jodie Thornton as a result of this agreement or use of this website.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions will continue in effect.
Feedback, comments or complaints
- If you have any questions, please contact me through the contact form at https://jodiethornton.com/contact. I endeavour to respond to all inquiries within three business days.
Copyright Love Your Legals 2023. All rights reserved.