Did your child start tantrumming over every little thing overnight?
Let’s talk about how to get through this.
1) Add nervous system regulation into your routine to help reduce the frequency and intensity of tantrums
2) See if you can determine what might have caused the shift so you can help your child address the underlying cause
3) When your child is not tantrumming recharge yourself
4) Stay with your child when they’re tantrumming when you can
5) Decide whether to wait the phase out or learn to support your child to process the big feelings so the tantrums are shorter, less intense and happen less often
If you’d like to learn the skills to actively help your child calm down from a tantrum without invalidating their feelings, grab my free webinar Supporting Kids Through Tantrums at JodieThornton.com/Tantrums